Please enable pop-ups on your browser so that the site can properly display all content. Also, many portions of the site require using a free account to log in and access them. To apply for a free account, click here.
What are the system requirements for viewing this site?
The TIMS website works best on:
- Chrome (recommended)
- Safari 9 and later
- Internet Explorer 8 and later
* SWITRS GIS Map is not supported in Internet Explorer 8-10.
Icons Not Showing in Internet Explorer ?
This issue was caused by a Windows 10 feature called Untrusted Font Blocking.
To disable Untrusted Font Blocking using Group Policy:
- Open Group Policy Management Editor
- Under Local Computer Policy, expand Computer Configuration, expand Administrative Templates, expand System, and then click Mitigation Options.
- In the Untrusted Font Blocking setting select Do not block untrusted fonts
To disable Untrusted Font Blocking using Registry Editor:
- Open Registry Editor (regedit.exe) and go to the following registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Kernel\
- If the MitigationOptions key is not there, right-click and add a new QWORD (64-bit) Value, naming it as MitigationOptions.
- To turn this feature off. Type 2000000000000.
IMPORTANT: A computer restart is required for the changes to take effect.
For more information about this, please visit https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3053676.